Dear Graduating TLC Youth,
I hope this letter finds you well and anticipating your future beyond high school (or whatever education you’ll soon be graduating from).
First, I wanted to remind you of / re-invite you to Graduation Sunday, June 2nd this year. This is for people graduating from high school, college, technical colleges and graduate programs). If you are planning to come, LET ME KNOW!
- Send me your graduation picture
- Tell me where you’re graduating from
- Tell me where you’ll be heading to in the fall (If you’re graduating from college or graduate school, what was your major?)
- Include your full (first, middle and last) name
- And bring your graduation gown on Sunday, June 2nd.
Second, I wanted to let you know about the TLC Scholarship fund. This is a scholarship that a certain TLC couple awards to a graduating senior upon completion of degree and on the cusp of a new course of study (college or university). You are graduating this year and if you’re going on to more schooling you are eligible to apply.
Attached, you’ll find the application. We encourage you to apply. The scholarship is $1,000 which can go a long way toward making your first year of further study more affordable (It could cover your first two semesters of books!).
We will be accepting applications through until May 28th. That’s 15 days away! We look forward to receiving yours.
TLC Youth & Family Ministry sits at the heart of who we are as a church. We seek to live out the identity into which we’re drawn by the love of God proclaimed over us in baptism. We live out our identities as baptized children of God by:
● Showing up!
● Worshiping as a community
● Learning and listening
● Asking hard and honest questions
● Having fun
● Growing in love for ourselves, one another and GodBen Cherland, TLC Youth & Family MinisterEmail: email@example.comPhone: 952-884-2364 Ext. 12